DuPont Digital Transformation
As their buying audience is becoming younger, DuPont Mobility & Materials wanted to implement an integrated digital marketing communications plan that would engage potential new prospects while continuing to support their existing customers.
To identify the ideal target audience and the best ways to engage them, while continuing to strengthen DuPont’s reputation as a thought leader, OneMagnify began with a holistic digital assessment that included:
- A competitive analysis of website, SEO, SEM, and social channels against key competitors
- A content audit to determine what information customers search throughout the buyer journey
- A user task analysis to identify potential IA / UX enhancements
- Adobe Site Analytics traffic and engagement data evaluation
- Conducting SME interviews to develop personas and buyer journey
These insights helped inform a digital strategy designed to provide DuPont Mobility & Materials a seamless, omni-channel experience throughout the entire digital ecosystem.
A detailed analysis of in-kind competitors uncovered new opportunities to help activate key customer segments, and help customers easily achieve their goals. From website navigation to content organization, these learnings influenced website enhancements to provide visitors an improved UI/UX.
To support the redesigned website, persona/journey tools were implemented to better understand customer wants and expectations. This data informed effective social, email, and paid search strategies that helped raise awareness and drive traffic while improving the overall digital experience across the customer lifecycle.
As a result of these efforts, DuPont Mobility and Materials saw a 20% increase in website visits, and a 3X increase of form submissions—one of their key measures for website success.